5/01/2007

A Scentilicious Deal from Estee Lauder

I LOVE purse size fragrances. I am forever forgetting to put my perfume on - just when I need it most (parties, dinners, *events*). I have turned around and come home a zillion times because, well, I feel naked without it. Estee Lauder has a great deal going on through May 1st, spend $50 at esteelauder.com and receive 4 purse size fragrances for free - w00t! Enter offer code 4scents at checkout.

Now, for 50 bucks, what do you want to buy from Estee, you might ask? I LOVE the Goddess eyeshadows that Suzzann and I played around with a couple of weeks ago - gorgeous! They also have beautiful collectible compacts that are small, ultra femme, and fit in your purse so nicely (assuming you actually USE them, rather than display them, of course). They also have these small sized “skin essentials to go” from each of their skin care collections, this one is the Resilience collection (for lifting and firming):

Estee Lauder also has wonderful nail polishes, and of course my favorite High Gloss lip glosses. These really are wonderful, and they have some new spring colors that look gorgeous and are on my list to check out.

Think Mom might like all these goodies? Take it from me, I am pretty sure she would. ;)

No comments: