Rumer Willis, the genetic offspring of famous ex-couple Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, is looking a lot better these days and some people are wondering if she had any plastic surgery done. Rumer’s new look reveals a dramatically thinner chin, narrower jaw, and more proportioned face relative to her former days when her jaw was wider, chin was more prominent, and overall face was more elongated. Some people have said that the 18-year old celebrity child had chin and jaw surgery, or orthognathic surgery which rearranges and repositions the jaw.
It would not be surprising if Rumer paid a visit to the plastic surgeon, considering her mother’s fondness for plastic surgery. Demi Moore is rumored to have spent over $120,000 on plastic surgery over the years (see table below that breaks down Demi Moore’s plastic surgery expense tab) and over $330,000 on diet and fitness routines, including nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga instructor and kick-boxing champion.
On the other hand it’s quite possible that simple weight loss, change of hairstyle, and normal coming of age of this teen, has led to her improving looks. One thing’s for sure, whatever natural or artificial course that Rumer took – it’s for the better. Rumer looks a lot more like her mom and that is a good thing.
Demi Moore’s Plastic Surgery Expenses
(source: Daily Mail)
• Liposuction to her hips, inner and outer thighs and stomach - $32,000
• Beast implants for 1996 film Striptease - $22,000
• Subsequent operation to reduce her breast implants and have a breast lift - $19,000
• Brow lift - $7,200
• Chemical facial skin peel - $20,000
• Collagen injections (per course) - $400
• Teeth veneered and laser whitening - $12,400
• Knees surgery – $10,000
Demi Moore’s Fitness & Diet Routine
• A long-term diet and fitness routine, including nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga instructor and kick-boxing champion - $330,200
Picture Source: Perezhilton.com