5/11/2007

Ella Koon to Perform in a Musical



Ella Koon to Perform in a Musical

Ella Koon will be performing in the musical 'Hong Lou Meng' (紅樓夢). Yesterday, at the press conference for the show, she wore a low cut top and a short skirt and when asked if she would be wearing revealing clothes in the musical, Ella expressed that she will be playing a virtuous young woman, she said, "Why do you always ask about my clothing?"

Ella and Perry Chiu will be playing the leading roles in the musical 'Hong Lou Meng' that will take place from the 15th to 17th of next month. Ella joked that as she is usually rough, it has been a difficult task for her because she has to play a gentle rich girl. She commented, "I will be singing two songs. I have performed singing live before but this will be first time I will be acting live. I am afraid that I may burst out laughing. If I were to forget my lines, I would definitely be laughing. Actually, the most important thing is remembering the story and keep the feel because there are no NGs!"

No comments: