12/28/2007

Jessica Alba is an honest woman

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba is now engaged to her boyfriend Cash Warren, the dude that knocked her up.

“Yes, I can confirm that they are engaged,” her rep tells Us.
She flashed the ring during a December 26 outing in West Hollywood.
They will welcome their first child next year.

As Us previously reported, Alba and Warren, 28, had split in July after two-and-a-half years together. They reunited in August, around the time their child was conceived.

“She wanted to get married, but Cash wasn’t ready,” a source told Us regarding the reason for their split.

He wasn’t ready for marriage? Who does this dude think he is? “Hey I’m having sex with the hottest ass in Hollywood, but I want to keep my options open.” That’s essentially what it means when a guy doesn’t want to settle down with you ladies. He’s keeping his options open, just in case Marisa Miller calls. You hear that Marisa? I’m getting tired of waiting!

No comments: