9/26/2008

Lindsay Lohan Admits to Being Gay. No Surprise.

To celebrate what must have been the official “Coming-Out Day” in the gay world’s calender. Lindsay Lohan, another soul naive enough to think the rest of the world is as mentally challenged as her, puts on a pair of her dusty butch pants, and mans up about her relationship with SamRo on the radio.

The 22-year-old actress casually told the co-host of the syndicated radio program “Loveline” on Monday that she’s been dating the 31-year-old DJ.

“You guys, you and Samantha, have been going out for how long now?” DJ Ted Stryker asked. “Like two years, one year, five months, two months?”

“For a very long time,” Lohan said after laughing.

It’s about damn time. I don’t understand why all these people think they’re so sneaky and cunning. I know for a fact, the longer someone waits to tell me something I already know, the more I’m pissed off for having to wait to say “I told you so.” For now on, I think it appropriate when someone finally admits to being gay, they actually have to do it in a noteworthy way, like over a game of Clue: “I claim Miss Scarlett did it, with a candle stick, in the conservatory. I kinda liked it.”

No comments: