9/24/2008

Hugh Hefner and the Girls Are Still Together…Until the Girls Get Ugly

Hugh Hefner puts ongoing rumers about him and his sexy gal pals breaking up to rest. He claims they’re not having relationship problems, but let’s the world know when they get old and ugly they’re still eligible to get the boot…okay, so he puts it in a nicer way.

“Are there going to be changes in the relationships, I’m sure there are going to be,” Hefner said. “I think that in the future, the girls are going to, in time, be dating others and moving out of the mansion, and when that happens we will not be keeping it a secret,” Hefner said.

The godly powers of this man are amazing. For a fact, I don’t think anyone ever wants to leave the mansion. Little kids have wet dreams about being in that house, and if I was one of the girls I would be thinking “Hell, I freaking slept and did unspeakable things to this old geezer. There is no way I’m going to just leave my free meal ticket if I can help it.” Those girls will continue bleaching their gray hairs blonde and eating carrots and spinach like there’s no tommorrow.

hugh-hefner-and-the-girls-4

No comments: