8/16/2008

Kate Winslet Explores Her Perverted Side

Kate Winslet tells all about her experience filming sex scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio in a new movie entitled “Revolutionary Road.” What’s more, it’s her husband, Sam Mendes, directing it.

“I just kept saying, `This is too … weird,”’ Winslet tells Entertainment Weekly magazine. “And Leo was like, `Oh, get over it.’ And I’m going, `Yeah, a little reminder: You’re my best friend. He’s my husband. This is a bit weird.”’

Don’t worry Kate, you’ll get over it. I have this notion that you’re going to be doing this a lot more often now that your husband is discovering the wonderful perverted powers he has over you. Take my advice however, if he comes into the bedroom one evening with a bucket full of live salmon and tells you to strip down to nothing, do not take the bait. I repeat, DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

No comments: