8/16/2008

Brooke Hogan Tries to Sound Edumacated

Brooke Hogan wows the world on her myspace once again while flaunting just how disproportionate her brain mass is to her boobs with her take on why women shouldn’t be in the White House and voting:

“Notice how i said ‘I know IIIIII couldn’t do it cause I’d be pms-ing and freaking out all the time’ …Honestly I’d LOVE to meet a woman with NO emotional problems….but thats not the point…but its true. LOL.”

“I’M personally not up to date on the facts, so I don’t wanna make a stupid choice for our country. I WANT to vote but only when I know exactly whats going on. More ppl should think like that.”

Yes, Brooke. *pat pat* Let’s leave all the complicated stuff to the intellectuals and professionals. Now start jumping up and down for the man behind the camera as we douse you with a fire hose.

No comments: