11/25/2007

DJ "took drugs" with Kate Moss


Supermodel Kate Moss is at the centre of another drugs scandal - a DJ has boasted on the internet about taking drugs with her at a celebrity party last weekend.

DJ Elliot Eastwick outed the supermodel to the Daily Mirror, claiming that Kate begged for an assortment of different drugs, ranging from marijuana and cocaine to an over-the-counter substance called alkyl nitrate.

"She grabbed my lower arm, pulled me towards her and yelled, ‘Who’s got the drugs?’ I told her I didn’t know and didn’t have any but she said, ‘I want some gear. You’re a DJ, you must have some,’" said Elliot.

The party was held at trendy East London venue, the Shoreditch Club, where Moss - who was caught snorting lines of cocaine in September 2005 - was celebrating her pal Davinia Taylor's 30th birthday.

House DJ Eastwick, 34, writes on an internet forum: "Kate Moss spent all night in the (DJ) booth - I did poppers with her."

Amyl nitrite is legal to take by law, but illegal to supply.

No comments: