7/16/2008

Miley Cyrus in Sex and the City?

Miley Cyrus, wearing a blonde wig while filming her new Hannah Montana movie, says she wants to be a part of a show like Sex & the City. Keep in mind this chick is 15.

“I’d love to do a younger, cleaner version of Sex and the City,” Miley Cyrus, 15, tells TV Guide.

(She previously told Vanity Fair that the HBO series is her favorite show. She later issued a statement clarifying that she only watches the edited, TBS version).

Still, she says she won’t be having sex anytime soon.

“I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand,” Cyrus goes on.

Like her pals the Jonas Brothers, Cyrus wears a purity ring.

“Even at my age, a lot of girls are starting to fall,” she says, “and I think if [abstaining] is a commitment girls make, that’s great.”

What the hell is going on? These 15 year old girls are getting into sex way too early. When I was 15, I could barely put on my underwear without almost busting a load on myself. How can 15 year old kids be expected to please these women? It’s not possible! Wait until you’re about 16 or 17, when you can actually hold out longer than 2 minutes to have sex. Or wait until you’re 24 to lose your virginity like I did. I held out for a whole 3 minutes!!

BONUS: Fellow 15 year old Selena Gomez filming some Disney show too.

No comments: