7/20/2008

The Dark Knight was INCREDIBLE!!!!

batman.jpg

I don’t even know where to start. I don’t even know how to begin. I suppose we shall start in the beginning.

Batman Begins came out in 2005 with an amazing cast- minus Katie Holmes. After seeing that one I was like yeah there’s no effing way that The Dark Knight is going to blow me away. Holy shit, I was so damn wrong. That movie was epic.

It set a record of $18.5 million from just the midnight preview screening. The response was incredible. This is only because the movie itself was incredible. The acting was phenomenal- take the late Heath Ledger. At first I thought, well this dude is just getting a lot of kudos because he passed away. Nope, I was wrong.

His performance was by far the BEST I have ever seen for any villan. Christ, he was able to execute the perfect Joker. There wasn’t a lot of blood, but there was fear. Everyone did an excellent job. I was very happy NOT to see Katie Holmes. Maggie Gyllenhaal was the elegant, sexy, and smart Rachel in the movie. Christian Bales was hot as ever. He is my FAVORITE Batman and I hope to see more of his sexy body. I wonder who will be the next villan in the next Batman. My money is either on poison ivy or the synaptic kid.

I award this movie an A+++!!!!

No comments: