7/20/2008

Lindsay Lohan's dad's paternity test delayed

Actress Lindsay Lohan poses at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 1, 2008.

Actress Lindsay Lohan poses at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 1, 2008. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

BEIJING, July 19 -- Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan will have to wait a little longer to find out whether 13 year old Ashley Kaufmann is his biological daughter or not as his paternity test has been delayed.

Lohan is doubtful that Ashley is his daughter, and is anxious to take the test.

However, the company that was going to carry it out, has now told Michael that it will not be able to proceed with test without a court order.

"I got a letter saying I need something from the court before they'll process anything. And I didn't get that before. So, now I have to go back to my attorney," E! Online quoted Michael Lohan, as saying.

No comments: