9/15/2007

Pamela Anderson Engaged to Home Sex Tape Poker Guru

Pamela Anderson is reportedly engaged to Rick Solomon. Rick is a poker guru famed for making more than $6 million from his leaked sex tape with Paris Hilton and now instead of taking more than $250,000 off of Pamela Anderson in a poker game, he offered her another option to clear her debts. According to Metro,

‘It’s so romantic. It’s romance. I was playing poker one night in my room and I was down about £125,000. He said if I made out with him I could clear the … thing.

‘And I ended up paying off my poker debt. And then I fell in love and now we’re engaged.’

How does Rick go and screw up a good night? One minute he’s about to win more than a quarter mil, the next he’s offering it for a kiss from an old dry-erase board. You want to know the difference between love and prostitution? Nothing, but at least with prostitution, you only pay her once.

No comments: