9/22/2007

Jessica Alba Loses Tooth in Makeout Session

Jessica Alba badly chipped a tooth during a kissing scene in her new movie.

She and Good Luck Chuck co-star Dane Cook went too far with in their make-out session. Both actors chipped their teeth.

According to Alba:

“I chipped my front tooth doing a kiss with Dane and he chipped his bottom tooth. We were doing this comedic Mr & Mrs Smith love scene, and we were slamming into walls and breaking things and tumbling over couches and stuff.

At one point, he slammed my head into a picture frame and, while my head was smacking into the wall and breaking the picture, his teeth slammed into my teeth.

Now I have a bond on my tooth and when I take it off I look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.

I can definitely take the bond off of my tooth and throw people off a bit. I get to take this thing off and be somebody else for a little while. It’s like a disguise.”

No comments: