11/23/2010

Real Housewives Of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak Announces She Is Pregnant With Her NFL Boytoy's Child


The reality TV star, who lists her age as 32, has been dating Kroy Biermann, 25, for five months.

‘I was surprised!’ Kim admits. ‘While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.’

‘I’m the happiest I’ve ever been,’ she tells this week’s issue of Life & Style magazine.

Kim initially denied reports that she was expecting her first child.

She claims an unnamed jealous ex leaked the news back in October.

‘I was appalled and disgusted by that,’ she says. ‘I wasn’t through my first trimester – you never know what could happen.’

Kim, who has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9.

Viewers saw Kim meet the Atlanta Falcons defensive end for the first time on last week’s episode.

‘He makes me a better person,’ he says. ‘I love everything about him.’

Kim has had numerous colourful romances during her time on the show, including a relationship with an unnamed married businessman she called Big Poppa and a lesbian fling with DJ Tracy Young.

The star, who is promoting her new single, Google Me, isn’t planning to walk down the aisle before the birth.

‘I definitely don’t want to get married while I’m pregnant,’ she says. ‘But I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future.’

No comments: