11/24/2010

Are Katy Perry’s Tits Too Big?


Apparently, Katy Perry’s people are worried that her tits are too big.

To which I say: No. Such. Thing. (and I’m sure you’re with me. It’s not like we’re talking about Heidi Montag’s G-cup or some ridiculous shit like that).

When Katy shot some ads for the VH1 show Divas Salute the Troops, her people had the ads re-done because her cup runneth over a bit too much for their taste, someone told Us Magazine.com.

“But her team thinks her boobs look too big,” the source says of the newlywed (whose bra size is 34D).

Another source confirms: “It’s true. The ads are being redone!”

Either her team is smoking some powerful shit or new hubby Russell Brand cracked some skulls.

‘Cause trust me, I’m sure the troops (especially the sailors) would have NO complaints admiring Katy’s rack.

Photos by FAME

No comments: