5/26/2009

Oh STFU, Jessica Biel


Jessica Biel out and about in Westwood (3/12)

I think Jessica Biel is actually trying to sound as stupid as possible this month. First she complained that she doesn't get any prime movie roles because she's too hot, and now she's whining that Hollywood robbed her of all her college memories. I'm sure next week she'll bitch that she hates living in a huge mansion because she always gets lost in it. From IMDB:
Jessica Biel regrets dropping out of college to pursue an acting career, and would ditch her Hollywood dreams if she could start over. Biel, 27, enrolled for courses at Massachusetts' Tufts University but quit school within a year-and-a-half to film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, a 2003 remake of the 1974 horror film.

And Biel still scolds herself for turning her back on her school books despite her success as a Hollywoodactress - because she missed out on making memories with her peers.

She tells America's Allure magazine, "I wish I would have had that time that my girlfriends all had. I wish I would have lived in that crappy, nasty brownstone that they all lived in. If I had to do it again, I would have stuck around and finished it out."
You know what's even better than college memories? Ferraris. Seriously, I would trade every one of my college memories for a 2009 F430 -- a car Jessica could afford without batting an eyelash. She needs to do us average* people a favor and shut the fuck up.
HOT[Liu Yi Fei ] [Virginity ] [Lin Chiling ] [first Chinese album ]
[
Sexy] [nude] [Paris Hilton] [Britney Spears ] [topless] [Jessica Alba]

No comments: