3/02/2009

Paris Hilton Has Few Friends

Paris Hilton only has five close friends.

The socialite - who has starred in two reality TV shows to find new best friends in both the UK and US - insists there are only a handful of people in her life she can really trust.

She said: "Honestly, I only have about five really close friends. My sister Nicky is one of them, although she is different from me. She's shy and prefers to stay behind the scenes."

Honestly, I only have about five really close friends. My sister Nicky is one of them, although she is different from me. She's shy and prefers to stay behind the scenes.

Paris, 28, admits she is wary of new people because previous pals and ex-boyfriends have exploited her celebrity status for their own gain.

The blonde beauty - who became the star of her own sex tape, 'One Night In Paris', after her former lover Rick Salomon released X-rated footage on the pair on the internet - explained: "When I was a teenager people abused my trust, it really hurt my feelings. But now it's happened so much I've learned who to trust and who not to. From different experiences you start to learn what kind of people you want in your life."

No comments: