10/10/2008

Paris Hilton Piggybacks the White House

Paris Hilton is featured in the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar. Apparently she’s very adamant about being the next big imaginary president after her funnyordie.com video was such a publicized success.

“My advice to Sarah Palin is, you’ve got a hot bod; don’t keep it to yourself,” the heiress said. “Why wear a pantsuit when you can wear a swimsuit?”

“Welcome to the Lower 48,” Paris added, referring to the continental United States.

For anyone who’s seen the last video spoof or wanting to, I’m sorry. Watching her bad acting is reminiscent of the time I almost stabbed my eyes out with an ice pick after seeing “House of Wax.” To make matters worse (for me at least), she’s been reported as planning a scripted show with Ryan Seacrest based on her life. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYY?!

No comments: