10/26/2007

Vic Zhou - I am not F4 MV

Latest music video from F4 star Vic Zhou - song title literally means “I am not F4″, quite bizarre lol…



Vic isn’t really a great singer… but the song itself is not bad. I guess it will be quite popular in karaoke.

From Wikipedia:

He was the first F4 member to release his own album when Make a Wish (album) was released in January 2002. It was followed by Remember, I Love You which was released in January 2004. He also sang some solo songs included in F4’s albums like two songs in "Meteor Rain", released in August 2001 and 2 songs in "Fantasy 4ever", released in December 2002. His third album, I'm Not F4 was released in October 2007. He has 2 solo songs in F4/JVKV's most recent album "Waiting for You Here" [在這裡等你], released in December 2007. His solo songs also appear in the Original Soundtrack (OST) of "Love Storm" [狂愛龍捲風], "Silence" [深情密碼] and "Wish to See You Again" [這裡發現愛]。

No comments: