1/23/2009

Maki Horikita Looking for 'Mr X' as Ideal Spouse

Maki Horikita

Actress Maki Horikita, 20, this week started recording the Japanese voiceover for the Belgian 3D animation film “Fly Me to the Moon.” Horikita dubs the character of a fly. After the recording, Horikita said, “In the film, the fly experiences lots of danger caused by humans. After you watch this film, you will not want to kill a fly.”

However, as always, the media were more interested in her love life. Asked what she thinks about actress Erika Sawajiri’s marriage whose party was held the same day, and her own marriage prospects, Horikita said, “If I can find Mr X, I won’t mind if he’s older than me. I hope that I can get married before I turn 30.”

“Fly Me to the Moon” will be released on March 28.

Japanese Actress Close Up: Maki Horikita


Cool info on Maki Horikita, including pictures, videos, news, biography, photos, stats, and pics.

Name: 堀北真希 (ほりきた まき)
Japanese Name: Horikita Maki
Nicknames: Maki-maki, Homaki, Makinpo, Horikitty, Pori chan
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1988-Oct-06
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 160cm
Star sign: Libra
Blood type: B






No comments: