9/06/2010

Kim Kardashian Poses With Two Naked Men For The Cover Of Prestige

Not known for being afraid to show off her body, Kim Kardashian got raunchy with two naked men for a recent photo shoot for Prestige magazine.

Kim wore a cleavage-baring spiked dress while her two hunky male companions sandwiched the star wearing nothing at all.

The reality show queen tweeted to her fans, 'This might be one of my most risque covers to date!'

The men look toned and sexy but Kardashian appears to be more interested in staring into the camera than the hot bodies on either side of her.

Kim was probably trying to keep her distance as her love life has been a bit of a roller-coaster of late.

She recently bought a stunning $4.8million house in Beverly Hills with the intention of living in it with then boyfriend Reggie Bush but they split up weeks after the purchase.

Kardashian is now reportedly dating Dallas Cowboys' Miles Austin who is said to be a rival of her ex Reggie – who's also an NFL player.

On the new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim's mom Kris Jenner is making it a mission to find Kim a husband.

With sister Khloe married to basketball star Lamar Odom and Kourtney now mother to baby Mason, Kris thinks that at 29-years-old Kim might end up on the shelf but Kim is trying not to feel the pressure from her mom.

'I think she's really anxious and probably way more anxious than I am for me to settle down. At my age, she already had four kids…I don't feel any pressure.

'Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I'm not married, I don't have kids, I can focus on my career. But Kim already knows she wants a big family one day.

'I definitely want kids and I want four kids, for sure. But I need to find a husband first!'

Kim has admitted that she prefers being in a relationship because she finds dating a daunting prospect.

'I don't like dating. I hate it. I don't like meeting new people. The hardest part is trying to figure out if someone's genuine – if they want to be with you for you.'

No comments: