1/29/2010

Heidi Montag giving her mom plastic surgery for Mother’s Day

Like daughter, like mother?

Heidi Montag, who has been widely criticized for undergoing 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day, says her mother wants to go under the knife too.

Despite People magazine reporting last week that Montag’s mother, Darlene Egelhoff, was “horrified” by her surgeries, the reality star told ABC’s “Nightline” that her mother was, in fact, supportive of the drastic transformation.

“She says, ‘Whatever makes you happy,’” Montag told the ABC show. “And ‘Great,’ and, ‘I could definitely see your boobs looking incredible bigger,’ and you know, my mom’s very … supportive about whatever makes you happy in life.”

“I’ve had this conversation with her several times,” she added. “So I think she knew. I already heard what she had to say.”

Though she still appears swollen, Montag has been proudly showing off her new look which is the result of larger breast implants, a chin reduction, a brow lift, a nose job revision, neck liposuction, botox in her forehead, fat injections in her cheeks and her ears pinned back.

Though her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan, told RadarOnline.com that he refuses to enhance her breast size any more, Montag is hoping she can convince him to transform her mother.

“Actually, she was excited for me and she’s asking me … for her surgery next,” Montag said. “So for Mother’s Day, I have to ask Dr. Frank Ryan if he’ll do the mommy makeover.”

No comments: