11/07/2008

Hermoine Granger and Harry Potter !? WTF

sexy.jpg

J.K Rowling should stop talking. AND NO THAT IS NOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE HERMOINE!

Look, the books are DONE! Finished! I loved every single page and cherished each book. But why J.K? Why must you keep on taking? First you say Dumbledore was gay..which made me wonder what he was REALLY thinking when Harry went to see him at the middle of the night.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I didn’t want Dumbledore to be gay- it’s just that I didn’t picture Dumbledore having feelings for a man or a woman. I thought he would just be cooler asexual.

Anyways back to J.K- she said that Harry and Hermoine COULD have been. SHUT-UP! Hello- Harry and Ginny had romance….but Hermoine was always Ron’s! Two best friends of a main character…fall in love…hot passion! Sure it was awkward for Harry to see his two best friends totally go at it.

But that’s the way it’s supposed to be!

No comments: