7/14/2007

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Corny Chat-Up Lines

Catherine Zeta-Jones has revealed the corny chat-up line hubby Michael Douglas used to woo her in a new magazine article.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones tells the August issue of Parade magazine that Michael Douglas said:

“I want to father your children.”

“Months later, we were dating, and I was already in love with him,” she says.

“But there was one thing I had to be sure of. I turned to him and said, ‘Do you really want children?’ And I thought, for that one minute, he was going to say, ‘I already have a son, Cameron,’ and I would have to say goodbye.

“I remember saying defiantly, ‘I cannot live without having children.’ And he went, ‘Me too’.”

Catherine and Michael married in 2000 and have two children, Dylan, six, and four-year-old Carys.

Catherine said:

“I’m crazy in love with my husband. I love my children and adore just watching them grow and change.”

No comments: